I took these pictures during the Rides and Tides event in July. And they kind of fell under the radar with all the other summer event posts. But we had to share them, for the fans of speed and power. I did not get too many extensive photos but, just took a minute to take…
The car scene in Louisiana is dead. That’s a fact. But there is a resurgence in process. The resident group of drift hooligans known as NODRFT is leading the charge, alongside CZ Wheels and Low-Weezy-Ana who are also making noise for the great state (more on those two in later Q&A’s.) NOdrft.com CLICK IN FOR…
There is not much said about the panhandle of Florida in terms of the automotive scene. However, a small group of car enthusiasts out of Crestview, FL looked to change the perception that the rest of the state, Gulf South, and nation had of their region. Their conception was the first annual Rides and Tides…
William Thomas’s beautiful Vossen equipped Chrysler 300C SRT-8 from Fort Walton Beach, Florida is a leader of its pack. Sporting prototype coilovers from BC Racing and tucking 22×9 and 22×10.5 Vossen CV1′s, he is bound to be one of the first lowering this platform closer to the ground. William states that he will soon be…
The annual Lakefront Meet in New Orleans is the biggest meet that many enthusiasts from the Big Easy will attend all year. Maybe that explains why each year the unofficial meet time moves closer and closer to sunrise… PHOTOS/WORDS BY: DEREK MATHERNE CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Driving from New Orleans for my first taste of what was East of the Mighty Mississippi, I didn’t know what to expect quality or quantity wise at the Gulf Coast Autowerks: Fare to Winter 2012 meet. Being that the Lakefront Meet in New Orleans was the same weekend, it was hard not to make comparisons…
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (718)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)