A month ago, during TX2K13 I met up with Chris and his RX7. He had contacted us almost 6 months before about being featured on the site. But his location and schedule never permitted to connect with Dereck Matherne in that area. Chris was in Houston for TX2k13 and we took a break from the…
V2LAB held it’s 3rd annual car meet dubbed “The Mystery Meat 2” as a follow up to last year’s event, come on in and check it out! Click in for more!!!!
Round 1 of Lone Star Drift is finally here! Photos by: Jason Scott SouthrnFresh | 2013 Lone Star Drift Round 1/NST Anniversary from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. Click in for more!!!
This time we are out of Texas for Imran Rashid’s 350z Nismo. We usually write some words to roll along with the photos, but this time around Imran gave us a great story on how he came to own this car. PHOTOS BY: JASON SCOTT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
We know we know, October? yea we are a little behind. But we had to get this up for our truck fans. This is a yearly event put on by Houston Performance Truck. This is a must for any truck fans, hopefully we will be able to get a little more connected with the truck…
Tech Day at Power Fab Automotive before the Final Round of Lone Star Drift at Gulf Greyhound Park. A day for Drivers to Dyno and measure weight/steering angle of their cars. Film/Edit By: Dennis Nguyen Photos By: Jason Scott POWER FAB AUTOMOTIVE Lone Star Drift Final Round Tech Day from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. CLICK IN…
The final set of coverage of the XDC | Hot Import Nights | Global Time Attack event. PHOTOS BY JASON SCOTT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Global Time Attack series is growing to be one of our favorite events. It features so many of the grassroot racers up against some of the big budget race teams. Most of the GTA events are held along side other events, so it makes each event so much more entertaining. I only got a few…
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
- Formula Drift: On the Road to the Championship / Chris Ward’s New Drift Car May 6, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Chuck’s Hatch Featured in SouthrnFresh Web Blog | Mahdavi Motorsports - Lilburn Auto Repair and Performance says: [...] http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/chucks-honda-civic-cx-r/ [...]
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (717)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (274)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)