Taking a break from the Formula D coverage, we have Nelson Nance and his Datsun 260z. Nelson’s Z is pretty well known in the Atlanta area, and we have been wanting to feature the car for a year or so. But Nelson said it was never really ready until now, so we were finally granted…
Author: Joseph Dale
Back with the second part of Formula D Round 2 coverage. This time we are gonna share some of the photos from the Global Time Attack even that was held along side the drifting. I went in with the mind set to cover the Global Time Attack more this year. Mostly because most of the…
Finally get a chance to start on our Formula D Road Atlanta coverage. Gonna have a few different pats of the coverage because we had a few photographers at the event and they all caught a good amount of photos. This set of photos is from the FATLACE: SLAMMED SOCIETY show that ran alongside Formula D…
Formula D is in Atlanta this week, and it has been a whole new experience this year. I have always expressed that the drift scene in general is all new to me, compared to some of the others that contribute on the site. But this Formula D week has brought me much closer to the…
Last year there were a few teams that ended their day a little early. We are glad to see that the teams have put all they had back into the cars to get them back out this year for Global Time Attack at Road Atlanta this weekend! Check out last years standings here Jacob Tanaka…
Its everyones dream to be talented at different kind of sports or whatever makes you feel accomplished in life. By day Joshua is the owner of NEVRSLO Motorsports which is a full performance shop where you can get a simple lift kit all the way to a fully built drift car as seen here. On certain weekends…
The Second and final part of Import Alliance Spring at Atlanta Motor Speedway. On part 1 we showed most of the cars in the vendor booth area. These set of photos are the cars that we saw while we walked out and about in the lot. It took so long for us to cover all…
Finally we get around to our Import Alliance Spring Meet coverage. This year was held at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton,Ga. On paper I can say the event was a success the attendance was high. And there was some nice gems all around the parking lot. Up until we arrived at the speedway I thought…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)