I caught up with Carlos from Insane Stance Offset Atlanta, and snapped a few photos of his new wheel setup as he gets ready for this season with a fresh new look. The wheels are 18×9 +7 18×10 +26 Leon Hardritt Bugel. We have been following Carlos and his Forte the past year and it…
It seemed that we have been on a vacation with our posts as of late. We have been working with a few projects and trying to put together some really nice events this year. But we have still been shooting cars. And today we get back with a good friend and enthusiast KJ Drapeau. We…
Forged Performance held their annual open house today. As usual they brought out a lot of the high performance cars in the area. With friends, cars, food, and giveaways we knew it would be a good time. PHOTOS BY: JON DAVIS CLICK HERE FOR MORE!!!
Here in Atlanta, we are fortunate enough to have a world-renowned road course in our backyard. Road Atlanta is host to many automotive events throughout the year, with the crème de la crème being Petit Le Mans. As the hot Georgia summer begins to fade away, the excitement surrounding the biggest race of the season begins…
Well I am sure you have seen plenty photos of KJ’s S2000 all over the net. KJ’s S2000 has been a car that Southrnfresh has had the pleasure of presenting to you all since it was the original black (seen here). Even since then, KJ has always managed to be the main attraction at meets. Its…
Today we bring you some photos of Daniel’s Evo X out of Atlanta. After spotting Daniel’s car at the Mitsubishi Appreciation Day Dyno Day, it became one of our favorites. Daniel is a new guy to our Atlanta automotive scene and what better way to introduce him to the family than photos. PHOTOS BY: JON…
Check out this super clean EG from our friends at OKStance! Work hard, play hard – that’s the name of the game when you are super slammed and super fitted. Everything on the road is your enemy. Every dip, pothole, and curb must be avoided at all costs. Oklahoma has a few veterans in the…
While walking through the lot at the monthly Caffeine and Octane meet, we spotted these 3 surrounded by a large crowd. Of course we had to see if the owners would be so kind as to let us snap a few pics. It’s been a long time since a new car was anticipated as much…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)