With less than a week away until the 2nd round of the 10th Formula Drift Season, we take an in-depth look at understanding some of the new FD rule changes that are already shaking up the field as well as new vehicle setups that ensure the dramatic unpredictability we are all used to. PHOTOS BY:…
Back into the routine for Formula D season. I took a trip out to Long Beach to catch round 1. There are a lot of new cars and new changes to FD this year, so I was pretty excited to see how it all played out int he first round. It seems that a lot…
As we take a short cut away from out Petit Le Mans coverage, we have not forgot about the Formula D final round in Irwindale, California. AS always there was controversy, but when it was all said and done a new champion was crowned. PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
This past weekend was the 1/2 mile shoot out put on by wannaGoFAST. While most of the Atlanta crew went out to Nopi Nationals, I got a chance to check the event out. The event was pretty unique, and quite entertaining to see high dollar cars get put to work. PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT …
Well back from my Vegas vacation, which was a pleasure to be in such a lively city for the weekend. This round of Formula D had its share of casualties due to the speeds of the track mainly and of course the concrete walls… CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Evergreen Speedway plays host to RD5 of 7 Formula Drift events. Expectations are nothing short of a spectacular performance and intense competition. This event was no different and the event known as “Throwdown” might need to be called “Turning Tides“ as Vaughn Gittin Jr. had another all star performance following a huge win at RD4…
Wrapping up a weekend a long way from home in Washington state, enjoying Formula D. As I get ready to head back to Atlanta check out a few photos from qualifying on Friday afternoon. There will be much more to come within the week as I get back home! PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT CLICK…
This S14.5 and I first met at Formula Drift: Road Atlanta while she was pitted next door to our friend Chris Ward. I had already been oogling over the super clean S15 headlights that were staring me in the face. All day I had been wondering who owned it, drove it, built it. I eventually…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Joseph Dale says: Check out www.Mazmart.com give Paul Thomas a call, or email him.
- Cristopher gonzalez says: Hi Sir im from puerto rico im restoring a 1972 Mazda...
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)