A few wallpapers for you BMW lovers and fans of my E30 I took in Savannah at the marshes . 800 resolution 1024 resolution 1280 resolution 1920 resolution
This post started out as a separate post, but coincidentally unplanned we ended up having a photo session with these cars in two different states on the same day. Turns out that the two guys were actually good friends. This is also a introduction for Mr. Ty Cobb out of Tennessee that will be contributing…
With any car there are multiple ways of modifying it, some people like to look good and ride low. Some people like to turn the car to a purpose built performing machine. We recently posted up Sergio’s M3, that may have upset some BMW purist. So this time we bring to you something from the other…
As we gather our action shots from this past weekend at Palm Beach International Speedway for Formula D Round 3: Invasion. I got all of my stills from the Fatlace Showcase and some of the cars parked at the vendor areas, and a few I saw in the parking lot. I am always excited to…
When you hear the word Wüste, you probably think “what the heck is Wüste?” Well, Wüste, a German word meaning desert, is one of the few European car events held on the West Coast in the desert city of Las Vegas, NV. It isn’t just a car show though, it’s a 3 day celebration of…
After Southrnfresh Sunday at Enzo’s Pizza, Jon took some photos of Cliff’s E30. Still a work in progress, but the Mosse Green from the Nissan Cube color came out almost perfect to match the E30 sedans menacing stare. Stay tuned for more from this in the future! PHOTOS BY: JON DAVIS
This past weekend S2 Drift setup shop at Turner Field to kick off their Drift events in Atlanta. Jon Davis went out and took some photos of the home crew doing work as usual under the Atlanta Skyline..enjoy.. Photos By: Jonathan Davis CLICK IN FOR MORE!
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Joseph Dale says: Check out www.Mazmart.com give Paul Thomas a call, or email him.
- Cristopher gonzalez says: Hi Sir im from puerto rico im restoring a 1972 Mazda...
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)