The Second and final part of Import Alliance Spring at Atlanta Motor Speedway. On part 1 we showed most of the cars in the vendor booth area. These set of photos are the cars that we saw while we walked out and about in the lot. It took so long for us to cover all…
Back into the routine for Formula D season. I took a trip out to Long Beach to catch round 1. There are a lot of new cars and new changes to FD this year, so I was pretty excited to see how it all played out int he first round. It seems that a lot…
Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
Here we have the final post on Petit Le Mans weekend. One of the best and most exciting events we have ever covered. We have had some really good feedback on the content from the race this week, it is a pleasure that we can present the event to you. PHOTOS BY: TIM EASTERDAY CLICK…
As we take a short cut away from out Petit Le Mans coverage, we have not forgot about the Formula D final round in Irwindale, California. AS always there was controversy, but when it was all said and done a new champion was crowned. PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Wrapping up a weekend a long way from home in Washington state, enjoying Formula D. As I get ready to head back to Atlanta check out a few photos from qualifying on Friday afternoon. There will be much more to come within the week as I get back home! PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT CLICK…
If you are not familiar with the Varsity meets or not from Atlanta, these are held once a month on the first Thursday in the heart of Atlanta. They’ve been going on for years and have become a tradition here, consisting of everyone showing up and chilling out all night. If you are new to…
So we finally got around to the action shots from Formula D Round 2 for you all. We took tons of photos from the weekend, so I picked out some of the best photos we have from the whole weekend. As mentioned in the first FD post, this year it was filled with hometown heroes…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Joseph Dale says: Check out www.Mazmart.com give Paul Thomas a call, or email him.
- Cristopher gonzalez says: Hi Sir im from puerto rico im restoring a 1972 Mazda...
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)