I took these pictures during the Rides and Tides event in July. And they kind of fell under the radar with all the other summer event posts. But we had to share them, for the fans of speed and power. I did not get too many extensive photos but, just took a minute to take…
There is not much said about the panhandle of Florida in terms of the automotive scene. However, a small group of car enthusiasts out of Crestview, FL looked to change the perception that the rest of the state, Gulf South, and nation had of their region. Their conception was the first annual Rides and Tides…
William Thomas’s beautiful Vossen equipped Chrysler 300C SRT-8 from Fort Walton Beach, Florida is a leader of its pack. Sporting prototype coilovers from BC Racing and tucking 22×9 and 22×10.5 Vossen CV1′s, he is bound to be one of the first lowering this platform closer to the ground. William states that he will soon be…
While in Palm Beach for Formula D, we were on the hunt to shoot some cars from Florida. Seeing that most of the folks we ran into were not in town for the whole weekend, we did not get to shoot as many as we wanted to. But we did catch up with Sergio from…
A few weeks back when we were in Florida for Auto Combine, Jon/Corbin/Rion took some shots of these 2 look alike roadsters. We met Anthony at the beginning of the show and got him to post up in the booth while we sold some merchandise all afternoon. We did not even notice the S2000 right…
When we got down to Florida for Auto Combine, it was kind of a last minute trip so we did not have too many cars setup to park in our booth space. So i was grateful to have Justin park his Evo with us for the event. The Evo was pretty unique, it had a…
This past weekend was a complete pleasure to finally get a chance to make the trip down to Florida and see how they get down. Even though our weekend involved a 24 hour sleepless marathon, and half of that was driving down and back to Florida. But after I could honestly say it was well…
During our trip down to Florida for Auto Combine, the crew were able to get a few solo shots of some of the head turners at the show. This was one of them, owned by a guy from the Islands. He was on a tight schedule and was about to leave so we did not…
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (718)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)