Formula D is in Atlanta this week, and it has been a whole new experience this year. I have always expressed that the drift scene in general is all new to me, compared to some of the others that contribute on the site. But this Formula D week has brought me much closer to the…
The Second and final part of Import Alliance Spring at Atlanta Motor Speedway. On part 1 we showed most of the cars in the vendor booth area. These set of photos are the cars that we saw while we walked out and about in the lot. It took so long for us to cover all…
Finally we get around to our Import Alliance Spring Meet coverage. This year was held at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton,Ga. On paper I can say the event was a success the attendance was high. And there was some nice gems all around the parking lot. Up until we arrived at the speedway I thought…
A few weeks ago Jon and I met up with Chuck and took some photos of his Civic. Like most of you all that do not own a Honda, you may know more than you should about Honda. I have never really modified a Honda but I can say I have become pretty knowledgeable about…
Back again with a spotlight editorial from Mr. Matt Rodrez via Honda Tuning Magazine. It talks about the financial part of this thing we do. Copied from Honda Tuning April 2013 Issue WRITTEN BY : Matt Rodrez @Honda Tuning – email@example.com SPOTLIGHT — MONEY ON MY MIND -Suspension and braking $4,000 -High-end wheels and…
The Import Alliance tour has begun, and the first stop was Dallas, Texas. This is also the very first time Import Alliance has been to the state. So the turnout was small compared to the previous meets out in the Southeast. Last year Import Alliance Spring in Atlanta,Ga pulled 6,000+ people. Import Alliance has reached…
It seemed that we have been on a vacation with our posts as of late. We have been working with a few projects and trying to put together some really nice events this year. But we have still been shooting cars. And today we get back with a good friend and enthusiast KJ Drapeau. We…
I took these photos of Dale’s Civic months ago, and we had planned to get together for a few more photos of the rest of the car. But Dale ended up selling the car before we could. We rarely get content from Alabama so I had to at least share the photos that I took….
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (718)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)