Formula D is in Atlanta this week, and it has been a whole new experience this year. I have always expressed that the drift scene in general is all new to me, compared to some of the others that contribute on the site. But this Formula D week has brought me much closer to the…
Its everyones dream to be talented at different kind of sports or whatever makes you feel accomplished in life. By day Joshua is the owner of NEVRSLO Motorsports which is a full performance shop where you can get a simple lift kit all the way to a fully built drift car as seen here. On certain weekends…
Round 1 of Lone Star Drift is finally here! Photos by: Jason Scott SouthrnFresh | 2013 Lone Star Drift Round 1/NST Anniversary from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. Click in for more!!!
This time we are out of Texas for Imran Rashid’s 350z Nismo. We usually write some words to roll along with the photos, but this time around Imran gave us a great story on how he came to own this car. PHOTOS BY: JASON SCOTT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
One of the showstoppers of Wekfest Texas was Tom’s S2000 from Team 5 Star. The s2000 has become the car for most honda guys that have moved on from the Integra or Civic. It just makes sense because they are relatively cheap, reliable and they have a huge aftermarket. Over the last few years it…
Been awhile since we have had a true update, but we have a video from Texas from Dennis Nguyen, from Lone Star Drift 3. We will have photos to follow soon! Enjoy! Lone Star Drift Round 3 2012 from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo.
Check out some Lone Star Drift photos from a few weeks ago in Houston, Texas. PHOTOS BY JASON SCOTT FULL GALLERY HERE
Our 2nd old school feature of the week is out of Texas. The Datsun 510 has been one of the most popular imports since its release in the 70s and its popularity continues to grow as the 510 gets older. The worst part of this popularity is that its a job in itself to find…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)