A month ago, during TX2K13 I met up with Chris and his RX7. He had contacted us almost 6 months before about being featured on the site. But his location and schedule never permitted to connect with Dereck Matherne in that area. Chris was in Houston for TX2k13 and we took a break from the…
Tagged: jason scott
Round 1 of Lone Star Drift is finally here! Photos by: Jason Scott SouthrnFresh | 2013 Lone Star Drift Round 1/NST Anniversary from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. Click in for more!!!
This time we are out of Texas for Imran Rashid’s 350z Nismo. We usually write some words to roll along with the photos, but this time around Imran gave us a great story on how he came to own this car. PHOTOS BY: JASON SCOTT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
This time we bring you something a little different from the normal. We never truly wanted to be all imports all day every day, but since most of us are geared more towards the import world, it only came natural. We are starting to reach out to the domestic crowd a little more to please…
This time we bring you Jake’s E Class from Houston, TX reppin FAT CATS. This feature was not planned weeks in ahead like most, but something that came out of the blue in a matter of days. I had been keeping an eye on Jake’s build every since I saw his red gator trunk…
We know we know, October? yea we are a little behind. But we had to get this up for our truck fans. This is a yearly event put on by Houston Performance Truck. This is a must for any truck fans, hopefully we will be able to get a little more connected with the truck…
Tech Day at Power Fab Automotive before the Final Round of Lone Star Drift at Gulf Greyhound Park. A day for Drivers to Dyno and measure weight/steering angle of their cars. Film/Edit By: Dennis Nguyen Photos By: Jason Scott POWER FAB AUTOMOTIVE Lone Star Drift Final Round Tech Day from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. CLICK IN…
One of the showstoppers of Wekfest Texas was Tom’s S2000 from Team 5 Star. The s2000 has become the car for most honda guys that have moved on from the Integra or Civic. It just makes sense because they are relatively cheap, reliable and they have a huge aftermarket. Over the last few years it…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)