Well Import Alliance has come and gone, and a very eventful weekend it was. It has been a long time since we have had a large event. Within the last year I have had my first child, and things with the site kind of picked up and free time is hard to come by these…
Round 1 of Lone Star Drift is finally here! Photos by: Jason Scott SouthrnFresh | 2013 Lone Star Drift Round 1/NST Anniversary from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. Click in for more!!!
Check out Branden’s bagged 350Z from Atlanta. The car itself has been through a few owners, and for many years the car has been flat silver. But it has made a complete transformation from what the original owner had it setup to be. I had always wanted to get together with the original owner for…
A few weeks ago Jon and I met up with Chuck and took some photos of his Civic. Like most of you all that do not own a Honda, you may know more than you should about Honda. I have never really modified a Honda but I can say I have become pretty knowledgeable about…
Another copied print article for you all to read. This time fro Super Street, from Tetsuya Ogushi. It breaks down the meaning behind all the numbers and letters on the Japanese license plates. I am sure some of you all would find it interesting.. enjoy Copied from April 2013 Super Street Magazine TETSU’S TALES – STRAIGHT…
It seemed that we have been on a vacation with our posts as of late. We have been working with a few projects and trying to put together some really nice events this year. But we have still been shooting cars. And today we get back with a good friend and enthusiast KJ Drapeau. We…
Just settling into things here in San Antonio, Texas since moving from Atlanta. I haven’t had the opportunity to take my camera for a spin. However this Lexus immediately grabbed my attention or as Kwan like to put it, “Broke my neck” as I headed into my gym for a quick workout. I got to meet Kwan…
Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
- Formula Drift: On the Road to the Championship / Chris Ward’s New Drift Car May 6, 2013
- Import Alliance Spring 2013: Atlanta Motor Speedway Part 2 May 6, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Chuck’s Hatch Featured in SouthrnFresh Web Blog | Mahdavi Motorsports - Lilburn Auto Repair and Performance says: [...] http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/chucks-honda-civic-cx-r/ [...]
- Lone Star Drift Round 1 - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum says: [...] Lone Star Drift Round 1 Here is some...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (716)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (273)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)