Finally we get around to our Import Alliance Spring Meet coverage. This year was held at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton,Ga. On paper I can say the event was a success the attendance was high. And there was some nice gems all around the parking lot. Up until we arrived at the speedway I thought…
Tagged: jon davis
I caught up with Carlos from Insane Stance Offset Atlanta, and snapped a few photos of his new wheel setup as he gets ready for this season with a fresh new look. The wheels are 18×9 +7 18×10 +26 Leon Hardritt Bugel. We have been following Carlos and his Forte the past year and it…
Check out Branden’s bagged 350Z from Atlanta. The car itself has been through a few owners, and for many years the car has been flat silver. But it has made a complete transformation from what the original owner had it setup to be. I had always wanted to get together with the original owner for…
For the past year we have been on a mission to venture out into other types of car cultures and bring you all more than just imports over and over. Jon and Kent went out to a lowrider event last year and connected with a few Obsession members. We ran into them again at the…
Not much of a feature, but a update on a past favorite. In our last feature Carlos had just gotten started with the Forte (click here to see last feature). Carlos has become “that” guy in the Forte community and has broken ground with the ones wanting to achieve a proper stance and go low…
Forged Performance held their annual open house today. As usual they brought out a lot of the high performance cars in the area. With friends, cars, food, and giveaways we knew it would be a good time. PHOTOS BY: JON DAVIS CLICK HERE FOR MORE!!!
Today we bring you some photos of Daniel’s Evo X out of Atlanta. After spotting Daniel’s car at the Mitsubishi Appreciation Day Dyno Day, it became one of our favorites. Daniel is a new guy to our Atlanta automotive scene and what better way to introduce him to the family than photos. PHOTOS BY: JON…
Once again we were given the opportunity by MAZMART and Downing Atlanta to check out one of many of Mazda’s Historical race cars. The 767B was the older brother to the superstar 787b. I personally was not able to make it out the event this time around. But Jon was able to get out to…
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Joseph Dale says: Check out www.Mazmart.com give Paul Thomas a call, or email him.
- Cristopher gonzalez says: Hi Sir im from puerto rico im restoring a 1972 Mazda...
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)