Check out Branden’s bagged 350Z from Atlanta. The car itself has been through a few owners, and for many years the car has been flat silver. But it has made a complete transformation from what the original owner had it setup to be. I had always wanted to get together with the original owner for…
Tagged: Khris H.
Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
Today we bring you some photos of Daniel’s Evo X out of Atlanta. After spotting Daniel’s car at the Mitsubishi Appreciation Day Dyno Day, it became one of our favorites. Daniel is a new guy to our Atlanta automotive scene and what better way to introduce him to the family than photos. PHOTOS BY: JON…
This post started out as a separate post, but coincidentally unplanned we ended up having a photo session with these cars in two different states on the same day. Turns out that the two guys were actually good friends. This is also a introduction for Mr. Ty Cobb out of Tennessee that will be contributing…
If you’ve ever seen an old school from Atlanta, chances are it has gone through or been touched by Garage Zero. Even if you are not a fan of old school cars or have never owned one in Atlanta, you already know how Garage Zero gets down. This car is owned by David Ridinger who…
While we gather the rest of our Formula D photos, check out one of the photo sets from Import Alliance weekend of Tanner and CJ’s Miata out of Tennessee. Low is very easy to achieve but it is a challenge to ride low, Miatas have started to be a popular car for the guys…
We tried something new this weekend at our events, we asked attendees to submit photos of their cars to be put up front on the front row. Not to segregate, but just to be able to be sure that cars that are need to be seen are seen. It led to a great response, and…
We bring to you another stylish and original Honda from Atlanta. Built by Mainstream Performance and packed with a 280hp turbocharged D16. PHOTOS BY: KHRIS H. CLICK IN FOR MORE!
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)