Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
Well we did not manage to get the qualifying pictures posted up before the big race day. Because we had to be up at the track pretty early to catch all the pre-race events, and try to beat the crowd. So please pardon our tardiness. PHOTOS BY: TIM EASTERDAY CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Been awhile since we have had a true update, but we have a video from Texas from Dennis Nguyen, from Lone Star Drift 3. We will have photos to follow soon! Enjoy! Lone Star Drift Round 3 2012 from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo.
As we gather our action shots from this past weekend at Palm Beach International Speedway for Formula D Round 3: Invasion. I got all of my stills from the Fatlace Showcase and some of the cars parked at the vendor areas, and a few I saw in the parking lot. I am always excited to…
So we finally got around to the action shots from Formula D Round 2 for you all. We took tons of photos from the weekend, so I picked out some of the best photos we have from the whole weekend. As mentioned in the first FD post, this year it was filled with hometown heroes…
We are still gathering up the photos from the drifting from this weekends Formula D at Road Atlanta. So we are gonna share the photos from the Global Time Attack event Friday and Saturday. We had a lot of personal friends and locals running in the event so we were sure to show them some…
Well Formula D has come and gone in Atlanta, and it was an exciting weekend to say the least. It started early in the week with Atlanta and its situation with the city council regarding drifting at Turner Field (sign the petition here if you have not already). We also had our Texas crew make the…
The annual Lakefront Meet in New Orleans is the biggest meet that many enthusiasts from the Big Easy will attend all year. Maybe that explains why each year the unofficial meet time moves closer and closer to sunrise… PHOTOS/WORDS BY: DEREK MATHERNE CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (718)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)