With less than a week away until the 2nd round of the 10th Formula Drift Season, we take an in-depth look at understanding some of the new FD rule changes that are already shaking up the field as well as new vehicle setups that ensure the dramatic unpredictability we are all used to. PHOTOS BY:…
Tagged: Road Atlanta
Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
Here we have the final post on Petit Le Mans weekend. One of the best and most exciting events we have ever covered. We have had some really good feedback on the content from the race this week, it is a pleasure that we can present the event to you. PHOTOS BY: TIM EASTERDAY CLICK…
Well we did not manage to get the qualifying pictures posted up before the big race day. Because we had to be up at the track pretty early to catch all the pre-race events, and try to beat the crowd. So please pardon our tardiness. PHOTOS BY: TIM EASTERDAY CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
Back with the day 2 practice session of the 2012 Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta. As the big race draws closer, things get a lot more tense and the pressure is on to get the cars dialed in so it can be ready for Saturday. PHOTOS BY: TIM EASTERDAY CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
I woke up this morning, and like the most of you all I checked my missed calls and catch up on the Facebook world. I came across a post from Road Atlanta’s Facebook page saying that some Petit Le Mans will be on display for a few hours in Centennial Olympic Park. So I…
Here in Atlanta, we are fortunate enough to have a world-renowned road course in our backyard. Road Atlanta is host to many automotive events throughout the year, with the crème de la crème being Petit Le Mans. As the hot Georgia summer begins to fade away, the excitement surrounding the biggest race of the season begins…
Well this Throwback Thursday was motivated by the post on STANCEWORKS: AN AFTERNOON WITH AN ICON: MY DATE WITH THE 767B AT ROAD ATLANTA. Usually we get a chance to come check these events out personally thanks to MAZMART, but we missed this one. Luckily enough they got a chance to go out that evening…
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
- Formula Drift: On the Road to the Championship / Chris Ward’s New Drift Car May 6, 2013
- Import Alliance Spring 2013: Atlanta Motor Speedway Part 2 May 6, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Chuck’s Hatch Featured in SouthrnFresh Web Blog | Mahdavi Motorsports - Lilburn Auto Repair and Performance says: [...] http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/chucks-honda-civic-cx-r/ [...]
- Lone Star Drift Round 1 - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum says: [...] Lone Star Drift Round 1 Here is some...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (716)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (273)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)