Formula D is in Atlanta this week, and it has been a whole new experience this year. I have always expressed that the drift scene in general is all new to me, compared to some of the others that contribute on the site. But this Formula D week has brought me much closer to the…
It seemed that we have been on a vacation with our posts as of late. We have been working with a few projects and trying to put together some really nice events this year. But we have still been shooting cars. And today we get back with a good friend and enthusiast KJ Drapeau. We…
One of the showstoppers of Wekfest Texas was Tom’s S2000 from Team 5 Star. The s2000 has become the car for most honda guys that have moved on from the Integra or Civic. It just makes sense because they are relatively cheap, reliable and they have a huge aftermarket. Over the last few years it…
Well I am sure you have seen plenty photos of KJ’s S2000 all over the net. KJ’s S2000 has been a car that Southrnfresh has had the pleasure of presenting to you all since it was the original black (seen here). Even since then, KJ has always managed to be the main attraction at meets. Its…
If you are not familiar with the Varsity meets or not from Atlanta, these are held once a month on the first Thursday in the heart of Atlanta. They’ve been going on for years and have become a tradition here, consisting of everyone showing up and chilling out all night. If you are new to…
Another short set of photos from Rion Morse out of Savannah, Ga. Rion has been putting Savannah on the map lately with all these hidden gems, this one being Tom Byrne’s Ap1 on OZ Futura wheels. Most S2k owners I have talked to are not fond of the Red interior, me personally love bright…
A few weeks back when we were in Florida for Auto Combine, Jon/Corbin/Rion took some shots of these 2 look alike roadsters. We met Anthony at the beginning of the show and got him to post up in the booth while we sold some merchandise all afternoon. We did not even notice the S2000 right…
Rion Morse exposes us to Tom’s S2000, on a nice night in Savannah, GA. Along with the fresh cars from south Georgia, we will follow this build as it progresses! Photos By: Rion Morse
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (718)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)