Word By: Mike @ Vossen Wheels Niko’s vision for the car is to have it stand out, be one of a kind and very sexy, watch peoples head turn when I drive by and still be my daily driver. The car was bought a little over a year ago and within the first week tint,…
A small photo set of George’s EG from the Southside, taken by Rich. S in downtown Atlanta. Not sure if we will see the car again or anymore progress, we think it is getting parted out for some bigger better things!
When we got down to Florida for Auto Combine, it was kind of a last minute trip so we did not have too many cars setup to park in our booth space. So i was grateful to have Justin park his Evo with us for the event. The Evo was pretty unique, it had a…
While down in Florida this weekend, Rion and Ethan did a little photo of Anthony’s Miata and Dustin’s S2000. We took some photos of the two for a feature, should be up in a day or two. Enjoy! VIDEO BY: Rion Morse/Ethan Watson
Its been a while since we had some photos from Andy Carter, but he showed some love to John and his Genesis Coupe from Newnan, GA. The Genesis platform has been very successful in the aftermarket world, and it seems that majority of the owners have started in the right direction. PHOTOS BY: ANDY…
There was nothing small about this past weekend’s Rolex 24 at Daytona. It was the 50th anniversary for the twenty four hour race and with that brought out a huge field of 59 starters. In those cars were many new entries to the series, possibly the most anticipated being the new Daytona Prototype models. It…
We bring to you another stylish and original Honda from Atlanta. Built by Mainstream Performance and packed with a 280hp turbocharged D16. PHOTOS BY: KHRIS H. CLICK IN FOR MORE!
Once again we are taking a trip to Houston with Jason Scott, and Jose’s 350Z. The 350Z guys have gotten the slammed formula just right in ever aspect, size and width is always on point when it comes to a Z or G coupe. It almost becomes standard issue to sit like this. It takes…
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
- Formula Drift: On the Road to the Championship / Chris Ward’s New Drift Car May 6, 2013
- Import Alliance Spring 2013: Atlanta Motor Speedway Part 2 May 6, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Chuck’s Hatch Featured in SouthrnFresh Web Blog | Mahdavi Motorsports - Lilburn Auto Repair and Performance says: [...] http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/chucks-honda-civic-cx-r/ [...]
- Lone Star Drift Round 1 - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum says: [...] Lone Star Drift Round 1 Here is some...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (716)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (273)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)