A month ago, during TX2K13 I met up with Chris and his RX7. He had contacted us almost 6 months before about being featured on the site. But his location and schedule never permitted to connect with Dereck Matherne in that area. Chris was in Houston for TX2k13 and we took a break from the…
This time we are out of Texas for Imran Rashid’s 350z Nismo. We usually write some words to roll along with the photos, but this time around Imran gave us a great story on how he came to own this car. PHOTOS BY: JASON SCOTT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
The Import Alliance tour has begun, and the first stop was Dallas, Texas. This is also the very first time Import Alliance has been to the state. So the turnout was small compared to the previous meets out in the Southeast. Last year Import Alliance Spring in Atlanta,Ga pulled 6,000+ people. Import Alliance has reached…
This time we bring you something a little different from the normal. We never truly wanted to be all imports all day every day, but since most of us are geared more towards the import world, it only came natural. We are starting to reach out to the domestic crowd a little more to please…
Just settling into things here in San Antonio, Texas since moving from Atlanta. I haven’t had the opportunity to take my camera for a spin. However this Lexus immediately grabbed my attention or as Kwan like to put it, “Broke my neck” as I headed into my gym for a quick workout. I got to meet Kwan…
Tech Day at Power Fab Automotive before the Final Round of Lone Star Drift at Gulf Greyhound Park. A day for Drivers to Dyno and measure weight/steering angle of their cars. Film/Edit By: Dennis Nguyen Photos By: Jason Scott POWER FAB AUTOMOTIVE Lone Star Drift Final Round Tech Day from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. CLICK IN…
One of the showstoppers of Wekfest Texas was Tom’s S2000 from Team 5 Star. The s2000 has become the car for most honda guys that have moved on from the Integra or Civic. It just makes sense because they are relatively cheap, reliable and they have a huge aftermarket. Over the last few years it…
We’ve finally got our Wekfest Austin, TX coverage settled up and ready to view. I was not personally able to go and hang out in Austin that weekend, even though I had planned months before to make the trip. But unfortunately it just did not come together. I was really looking forward to kicking it…
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
- Joshua Steele and His Noble Steed May 7, 2013
- Formula Drift: On the Road to the Championship / Chris Ward’s New Drift Car May 6, 2013
- Import Alliance Spring 2013: Atlanta Motor Speedway Part 2 May 6, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Evan says: That white s2k >.> Lol...coverage and shots look great! Was a cool...
- NonStopTuning 8th Anniversary Media Contest – VOTE NOW! | NonStopTuning says: [...] and Dennis are going as a double headed monster with...
- Chuck’s Hatch Featured in SouthrnFresh Web Blog | Mahdavi Motorsports - Lilburn Auto Repair and Performance says: [...] http://southrnfresh.com/wordpress/chucks-honda-civic-cx-r/ [...]
- Lone Star Drift Round 1 - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum says: [...] Lone Star Drift Round 1 Here is some...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (716)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (273)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)