Taking a break from the Formula D coverage, we have Nelson Nance and his Datsun 260z. Nelson’s Z is pretty well known in the Atlanta area, and we have been wanting to feature the car for a year or so. But Nelson said it was never really ready until now, so we were finally granted…
Formula D is in Atlanta this week, and it has been a whole new experience this year. I have always expressed that the drift scene in general is all new to me, compared to some of the others that contribute on the site. But this Formula D week has brought me much closer to the…
Round 1 of Lone Star Drift is finally here! Photos by: Jason Scott SouthrnFresh | 2013 Lone Star Drift Round 1/NST Anniversary from Dennis Nguyen on Vimeo. Click in for more!!!
I took these pictures during the Rides and Tides event in July. And they kind of fell under the radar with all the other summer event posts. But we had to share them, for the fans of speed and power. I did not get too many extensive photos but, just took a minute to take…
Stumbled upon these videos on Vimeo, had to share with you all. Love the style the author chose instead of the typical car video. They tell a story alongside the car being profiled really entertaining work. Check out VAGmafia.com all the way from Czech Republic. Love at first sight from Martin Borhy on Vimeo. Old…
Import Showdown held its 10th anniversary 2 weeks ago at Silver Dollar Raceway. Import Showdown has done a great job for the last 10 years by bringing out the fastest in the southeast, and creating a grudge match like atmosphere for everyone to show off what they can do in the real world. PHOTOS BY:…
As we take a short cut away from out Petit Le Mans coverage, we have not forgot about the Formula D final round in Irwindale, California. AS always there was controversy, but when it was all said and done a new champion was crowned. PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT CLICK IN FOR MORE!!!
This past weekend was the 1/2 mile shoot out put on by wannaGoFAST. While most of the Atlanta crew went out to Nopi Nationals, I got a chance to check the event out. The event was pretty unique, and quite entertaining to see high dollar cars get put to work. PHOTOS BY: PERRI MINOT …
- Nelson’s Turbo Datsun 260Z May 22, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2 Road Atlanta : Global Time Attack May 21, 2013
- Formula Drift 2013 Round 2: Fatlace Slammed Society May 20, 2013
- Formula D: Will Parsons Road to the Championship May 11, 2013
- Global Time Attack Road Atlanta 2013: Redemption! May 8, 2013
240 Acura Atlanta Bmw Civic Coverage drift drifting evo Fitment florida formula D g35 Garage Zero Georgia HellaFlush Honda Houston importatlanta infiniti jason scott JDM jonathan davis jon davis Khris H. lexus MAzda Miata nissan pictures Road Atlanta rotary Rx7 s2000 slammed SouthrnFresh southrn fresh stance stanceworks sunworks Texas toyota Turbo VIP Vw
- Joseph Dale says: Check out www.Mazmart.com give Paul Thomas a call, or email him.
- Cristopher gonzalez says: Hi Sir im from puerto rico im restoring a 1972 Mazda...
- ian battan says: great coverage but i still didnt see my car and i...
- NonStopTuning 2013 Formula Drift Atlanta Recap | NonStopTuning says: [...] Check it out and be sure to give these guys...
- Sam says: Did he buy this car from a guy in statham GA?...
- Across the Country (1)
- Around The World Fresh (79)
- Articles (3)
- Blogs (10)
- Cars from the South (719)
- Contests (6)
- Cool Stuff (37)
- Events/Shows/Meets (275)
- Forum Posts (5)
- Guest Contribution (2)
- Internet Finds (22)
- Motorsports (17)
- Random Snap (4)
- Random Snaps (1)
- Store (9)
- Uncategorized (31)
- Video Features (8)
- Videos (12)
- Wallpapers (2)